Propolis Throat Spray
Running out of sick days? Meet propolis, your bodyguard in a bottle. Prized as the immune system of the hive, propolis has incredible germ fighting properties and even contains over 300 beneficial vitamins, minerals, and compounds—making it nature’s ultimate defender.
What is it?
Bee propolis is also a mighty ally in combating free radical damage during periods of stress— like when you’re rushing through a long line at the airport security, struggling under a time- crunched deadline, or running your first half marathon.
Easy to pack on-the-go and TSA-friendly, this sweet-tasting Propolis Spray is a must-have for anyone who trains hard, travels often, or is looking for natural immune support.
How to Use:
- For bulletproof immunity, take 3-4 sprays of propolis once or twice daily. During periods of increased stress or fatigue, take 4-5 sprays of propolis up to 5 times daily.
- And you don’t have to use it exclusively as a throat spray. Feel free to get creative— upgrade the antioxidant power of your smoothies and morning granola with a few spritzes.
- Spray on minor scrapes, minor burns, and blemishes to encourage healthy skin.
- And don’t forget your bodyguard in a bottle when you’re about to board a flight—we’drather forget our headphones than sit defenseless in a packed plane!
- High-grade bee propolis extract, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water.
- Certified paleo, gluten-free, and all-natural. It tastes sweet and is free of artificial colorsand preservatives, fillers, alcohol, gluten, GMOs, and refined sugars.